Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
MHC Accessibility Barriers Form
Online resources for learning MATLAB
As a member of the Mount Holyoke community, you have access to two online tutorials for learning MATLAB :
- MATLAB Onramp is a two hour online tutorial provided by Mathworks. You can access it via the MHC Matlab Portal by by clicking “Get free training” in the MATLAB Training box.
- Learning MATLAB is an online tutorial found on the LinkedIn Learning training site. You can use your Mount Holyoke login to access the lynda.com site. Follow these steps:
1. In your web browser, navigate to LinkedIn Learning site and click on the "Sign In" link in the upper right corner.
2. Enter your MHC email address when prompted.
3. You will be directed to the MHC login page.
4. Login on the MHC login page to be brought into your own LinkedIn Learning account page.
5. Search for 'MATLAB' to locate the tutorial.