Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
MHC Accessibility Barriers Form
Online resources for learning MATLAB
As a member of the Mount Holyoke community, you have access to two online tutorials for learning MATLAB :
- MATLAB Onramp is a two hour online tutorial provided by Mathworks. You can access it via the MHC Matlab Portal by by clicking “Get free training” in the MATLAB Training box.
- Learning MATLAB is an online tutorial found on the lynda.com training site. You can use your Mount Holyoke login to access the lynda.com site. Follow these steps:
1. In your web browser, navigate to lynda.com and click on the "Login" link in the upper right corner.
2. In the "Log in through your organization or school" box, enter www.mtholyoke.edu.
3. When prompted, sign in with your MHC username and password.
4. You will be logged into your own personalizable version of Lynda.com.
5. Search for 'MATLAB' to locate the tutorial.