1. Go to the front page of your Moodle course.
2. Click on the Gear Icon (to the right of the course title), and choose "Download Instructor Files."
3. Wait for Moodle to compile your files and offer a download in ZIP format. This may take a while if you have a course with many materials.
4. Your web browser will either automatically open your zip file folder or prompt you to save it. The files are in a compressed format to save space and can be stored/saved, as is, by moving the whole folder into your Google Drive or wherever you'd like to store it.
5. If you want to open and work with the files, you would want to "extract" the files first (a simple click of the extract option). Note: If you need help with zip files, check with the Help Desk.