Welcome to the Spanish Language Guide
¡ Hola ! This guide will help you find effective resources for Spanish language learning at all levels, including:
- Getting Started: instructions for computer, email and internet settings
- At the LRC: resources available at the LRC
- At the Library: resources available at the Library
- On Campus: department information, language table and cultural events
- Online: useful websites for Spanish language learning
- Study Strategies & Tips: improving your language learning process
For questions or suggestions about this guide, please contact the Language Resource Center (LRC), or submit feedback using the form below.
Online help from the LRC is not currently available. Please call the LRC at x3513, email email@example.com, or visit Room 6 Ciruti for help.
In Person: Room 6, Ciruti Center
Thank you to:
- By Yagraph (Own work) [GFDL (www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC-BY-SA-3.0-2.5-2.0-1.0 (www.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Podcast-icon.svg