Welcome to the Russian Language Guide
- Textbook Resources: video and audio for Russian textbooks used at Mount Holyoke classes
- Getting Started: instructions for computer, email and internet settings
- At the LRC: resources available at the LRC
- At the Library: resources available at the Library
- On Campus: department information, language table and cultural events
- Online: useful websites for Russian language learning
- Study Strategies & Tips: improving your language learning process
For questions or suggestions about this guide, please contact the Language Resource Center (LRC), or submit feedback using the form below.
Online help from the LRC is not currently available. Please call the LRC at x3513, email email@example.com, or visit Room 6 Ciruti for help.
In Person: Room 6, Ciruti Center
Thank you to:
- Wang Hui (Chinese, 1632-1717), Spring Morning at Yanji (detail), Ink and colors on silk, ca. 1690s, Mount Holyoke College Art Museum, Purchase with the John Martyn Warbeke Fund, 1977.9, Photo Petegorsky/Gipe