Welcome to the Korean Language Guide
안녕하세요! This guide will help you find effective resources for Korean language learning at all levels, including:
- Getting Started: instructions for computer, email and internet settings
- At the LRC: resources available at the LRC
- At the Library: resources available at the Library
- On Campus: department information, language table and cultural events
- Online: useful websites for Korean language learning
- Study Strategies & Tips: improving your language learning process
- Research Guide: resources and help with research in Asian Studies
For questions or suggestions about this guide, please contact the Language Resource Center (LRC), or submit feedback using the form below.
Korean Language at MHC ~
Korean is a new language at Mount Holyoke College so our resources are limited.
This guide will help direct you to the resources we have here at MHC and also the resources available in the 5-College area.
However, we are always looking for more resources and information so if you have any available please contact us!
If you think anything should be added or if you see anything on this guide that you think is incorrect / if you find broken links, please let us know!
2014 Sogang Korean Immersion Program
July 9-August 8, 2014
The Korean Immersion Program is a 5-week program designed for students who would like to improve their conversational Korean skills and their knowledge of Korean culture.
The Korean Immersion Program runs from July to August with 30 hours per week.
Thank you to:
- Wang Hui (Chinese, 1632-1717), Spring Morning at Yanji (detail), Ink and colors on silk, ca. 1690s, Mount Holyoke College Art Museum, Purchase with the John Martyn Warbeke Fund, 1977.9, Photo Petegorsky/Gipe