Welcome to the Korean Language Guide
안녕하세요! This guide will help you find effective resources for Korean language learning at all levels, including:
- Getting Started: instructions for computer, email and internet settings
- At the LRC: resources available at the LRC
- At the Library: resources available at the Library
- On Campus: department information, language table and cultural events
- Online: useful websites for Korean language learning
- Study Strategies & Tips: improving your language learning process
- Research Guide: resources and help with research in Asian Studies
For questions or suggestions about this guide, please contact the Language Resource Center (LRC), or submit feedback using the form below.
Korean Language at MHC ~
Korean is a new language at Mount Holyoke College so our resources are limited.
This guide will help direct you to the resources we have here at MHC and also the resources available in the 5-College area.
However, we are always looking for more resources and information so if you have any available please contact us!
If you think anything should be added or if you see anything on this guide that you think is incorrect / if you find broken links, please let us know!
The Metropolitan Museum of Art Presents:
Silla: Korea's Golden Kingdom Exhibition:
(November 4th--February 23rd)
Thank you to:
- Wang Hui (Chinese, 1632-1717), Spring Morning at Yanji (detail), Ink and colors on silk, ca. 1690s, Mount Holyoke College Art Museum, Purchase with the John Martyn Warbeke Fund, 1977.9, Photo Petegorsky/Gipe